Monday, November 22, 2010

Quantaray Lens Diagram

October 19: Aoyama, Omotesando, Harajuku, Akasaka, Ginza, Saitama

(Today 69 photos ...)

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) Last day, total depression, vague to the city \u200b\u200bas a zombie, thinking that "this time" is about to end. One of the many corridors of the metro after a month I seem so normal. It 's funny how time can eliminate the word "amazing" even from Japan. Sometimes I think that if we lived in Japan, maybe I could not do a blog so sick like this, because in the long run it all seemed so "normal." But I'm coming, so get ready for the usual menate Mappin, railroads, model train and "amazing things".

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) We go out to "see the stars" in Aoyama, a dreary autumn day, the usual traffic and the usual salaryman and OL (Office Ladies) who go around at lunch with their badges in plain view. Today we do not have a definite destination, to be honest ...

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) Here, as anywhere else in Japan is cool to give Italian names to shops and activities, this is the sign of a hair salon (also male ... so it's very weird ...)

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) A pile of garbage in the street? In Tokyo? Yes, just before the passage of eco-compactor (TG1 docet) comes a guy who puts the garbage collection in heaps on the pavement the night before in the road to allow faster collection ...

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) Lunch at local restaurant in Okinawa, where we ate a typical Okinawan soba (this has a fat pig meat) ...

... and this has grassissima pork meat ... great with the face of the surimi Shiisa, the lion mascot of Okinawa!

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) After lunch we walked a few meters to reach Omotesando here is one of the coolest Japanese I've ever seen! : D

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) There, and here are a constant, the luxury cars, like this beautiful Nissan R-34 .. .

We were going to the famous Kiddy-Land in Omotesando, but we found that was moved temporanetamente Cat Street, a small apartment in the beautiful viuzzola that extends south of the avenue ...

It's full of great shops ...

And there is also the temporary home of Kiddy-Land, where we bought the impossible!

Here also the word "stop" on the ground has a sophisticated look, the legendary ...

I love the peaceful atmosphere of this small apartment, especially if I think a few meters away is the teen-carnage Harajuku ...

( Photo by David Cassanelli ) A detour a Ginza al calar del sole, dove sotto l'orologio ci attendeva la mia sorellona Kazu-Zen , per l'ennesimo arrivederci. Grazie sorellona per gli splendidi momenti passati assieme, e soprattutto per avermi sopportato al museo della metro!! Ti voglio bene!!

Cena a Saitama in questo ristorante incredibile con la famiglia di Shiho...

Cibi incredibili, come questa gustosissima insalata che ha un tocco veramente di classe: l'uovo in camicia al centro...

Il solito immancabile Sashimi for me and David ...

meat cut beyond belief ...

And so home to pack. I could not resist not to photograph the landscapes that have accompanied me for a month, as the view from the palace where he lives Shiho ...

From there, every night coming home I could see, extending the eye could see below me the immense grasslands of the northern outskirts of urban Tokyo ...

I will miss Yakuza's who on Saturday night (only on Saturday night) were just below the skids, I will be awakened by the physical education teacher of the school below with the megaphone shouting orders to the students enslaved to forty degrees in the shade, I will miss trains, long, night-lit across the landscape as the geometric essences. I will miss the serenity of being in a place that I love, surrounded by people who adores me and shows me love by the ton. The problem is that I only ever notice it when I get back here at home.

We took the cakes to pastries of the ANA Intercontinental, in Akasaka, Minato-ku. Shiho's father to like sweets, and if it is deserved them every day back home went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of CC Lemon, for me, and I left with a suitcase full of his gifts ...

And here's the dessert that I chose, another constant of this journey: the cheese cake. Thanks for everything. Tomorrow we go. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment