Monday, October 11, 2010

Used Gym Lockers Califorina

10 ottobre: Saitama, Narita aeroporto, [Hong-Kong] Chek Lap Kok (Lantau), Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon)

(Today 41 photos ...)

Today we start in Hong Kong for a little "tour" of five days. Here we are at Narita airport Terminal 2.

I have never departed from Terminal 2, I have always come here with JAL but never distributed because they are always returned with Alitalia that uses Terminal 1.

is in line to check-in was very long!

My e-ticket ...

Terminal 2 is much better looking in Terminal 1 in my opinion ...

to security, this sign made me a good mood, and professionals, I appreciate it very much! The translation is: "For samurai: Sword of any kind is permitted in the aircraft "; " businessmen from around the world: the sharp objects are prohibited on board, except for your brain sharp " ! FANTASTIC!

boarding pass ...

Our aircraft, an Airbus A330-342 Cathay Pacific B-HLH brands, is the first time I take an A-330!

Dinner on board, I ordered a meal "Chinese style" but there was also the soba ...

Shiho On the plane I was reading with the leadership of Hong Kong, the Japanese: I was struck by these images, which illustrate the problems that a tourist (Japanese) could be found in Hong Kong, such as pickpockets, false etc.

I'm not surprised that most Japanese people are a little naive when it comes to crime and the fact that the Japanese have largely need to be "taken to hand" to the duration of a trip (their travels are hyper-organized), but these cartoons I was amazed how they were drawn characters: the Japanese are with big eyes and ever-haired blacks (although a Japanese haired non-blacks do not exist), while the Chinese have drawn a lot of bad with almond eyes and skin color. Why? Are not the Japanese-bred Asian like Chinese? I think this is a sign of latent racism that still lingers in Japan ...

However, after four long hours of flying we landed in Hong Kong: it was raining (strange, it never rains ...), after a nice walk (the airport is endless) we arrived at the border where an officer gruff but his face too much to film in Hong Kong has no desire this stamp on my passport and I was discharged after telling me almost launched back ...

The rest is history, a Chinese guy named Peter was waiting for us to arrive, we changed money illegally with a favorable exchange rate and gave us the Hong Kong Dollars in anonymous envelopes, I will be good Italian I did not trust and I counted them doing the conversion, in fact it was ok, but when I pulled out the first ticket from the envelope, I saw it was a business that was $ 10 and plastic! The syndrome of my Monopoly money is coming true, but it was a false alarm, il biglietto da 10 dollari è di plastica per davvero!! L'autista del bus guidando come un pazzo ci ha direttamente portato all'hotel, il Panorama di Tsim Sha Tsui, a Kowloon, un grattacielo nel bel mezzo della penisola. Appena scesi dal bus, un caldo allarmantemente terribile mi ha dato una randellata sulla nuca, la pioggerellina insistente faceva sembrare il sudore ancora pù fastidioso e in più c'era un tipetto che pretendeva di essere la nostra guida e che non parlava una parola di Giapponese anche se ci provava e faceva mille inchini a Shiho e mi toccava continuamente il braccio. Abbiamo camminato per poche decine di metri nel bel mezzo dei palazzoni di Kowloon tra mille odori nuovi e sguardi non proprio amichevoli, passando sotto le celebri impalcature Bamboo is a skyscraper under renovation and we arrived at the hotel. We have placed the luggage and we regained the road to look for something decent to eat ... and we entered a restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui East ...

very dirty, waiters who do not shit, written impossible everywhere ...

And welcome to Hong Kong!

I ordered a combo set from about 5 €, and I have brought a lot of stuff to eat (this is only a small part ...). You should know that Hong Kong is extremely cheap!

We're back in the room where we are literally dead on the bed. But first with his last strength to stay I photographed the banknotes of dollars by $ 100 ones are different, in fact, in Hong Kong there are three currency-issuing banks (HSBC, Bank of China and Standard Chartered Bank), I thought were false, but they are true, and to use plastic $ 10 at the bottom right! The city will see in the next post! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment