Friday, October 8, 2010

My 7 Week Old Has Constipation

7 ottobre: Narita, Narita aeroporto, Saitama, Asakusa, Akihabara, Saitama

(121 pictures today ...)

early, we went to the airport Narita Airport Station Narita Keio city ...

While looking for the panoramic deck to see the plane land of David, Shiho found these formidable coin-op, arcade simulators are scheduled to air with a lot of throttle, steering wheel, multifunction displays etc!

And as always the JAL sbrorona, here is his version of the coin-op airline triple-screen ...

David was alive and well, no fatigue and jet-lag, so we went to Asakusa Saitama ...

Narihirabashi station ... ...

... to see something very important:

The Tokyo Sky Tree in construction, work is proceeding at an incredible speed, and the tower is already the pride of the Japanese: an old me stop saying that the tower is the tallest in the world (not true but I've given this right ...)

Under the tower is the information office with a photo-history of the work, a screening room with incredible documentaries, the incredible scale models ...

The current state of play perfectly ...

's office from the outside ...

In Japan if you dig the track, not only put new asphalt, but also draw the pedestrian crossing in the town waiting for the new picture!

Here David takes photos at full blast on a bridge on the Sumida, Asakusa ...

A train arrives at station-Asakusa Bashi slowly crossing the bridge since I saw the movie "The Summer of Kikujiro" by Takeshi Kitano this area has a particular fascination for me ...

An elementary school Asakusa ...

A visit to the Senso-ji usually ...

I was more interested in the fire station nearby, who spoke with this truck (really! !!)...

Then I realized that something is not right for the first time in 4 years I see the Senso-ji without scaffolding! They've finally finished all the restoration work! I just got the roof!

The monumental gate inside was completely free of scaffolding ...

"Stop" written in Japanese with mattonelline, what style!

Monja and Okonomiyaki for lunch at Asakusa ...

The Sky Tree hanging over the neighborhood ...

We went to Kappabashi-dori, perhaps the only spot of interest in Asakusa I still miss it. They sell things for billions of restaurants, including the famous fake foods, which include not only sushi, but just any food!

The grilled fish (plastic) ...

Bread stic containers! And you should have seen the pitchers of beer with bubbles (plastic !!!), pizza stringy, spaghetti ...

bowls and vases of every kind, my mother would go mad here!

The road to the west begins with this chef and a giant building with balconies shaped like a cup!

I took my first Tsukuba Express to Akihabara to reach ...

(Photo by David Cassanelli) We toured the Yodobashi-Akiba where I solved my problem of little space to back up your photos by buying a small and efficient external hard drive 320GB ...

(Photo by David Cassanelli) In the evening in honor of David, the Kaiten-sushi dinner!

We ate like pigs ...

Here are the results ...

And for dessert ice cream incredible compratomi Shiho's father saying I'm too skinny! Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment